SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 14, 2019

NEW DOCUSERIES - DOCUMENTING DISNEY

There is so much I want to share with you!!!


First off, for those that have been following me for a few years now know that I battled and defeated unexplained infertility. We welcomed our first little bouncing baby boy on August 23, 2016. What you don't know, because I failed to update this blog, is that we welcomed our second bouncing baby boy on May 1, 2018! It's been a whirlwind! First, we had no idea that we would ever get pregnant with our first - mainly because Dr's advised that it wasn't possible without IVF. However, we had some tricks up our sleeves, and within 5-6 months, we were naturally pregnant. Then, we found out just 1 day before our first son's first birthday that we were expecting again!

We are blessed!

I know I've already said it, but I really do have so many things I want to share with you.

However, this post is going to be specifically about our new Blog Docu-Series called
"Documenting Disney."

We have FINALLY booked our family vacation to Disney World. I have planned and researched, and planned and researched, and was able to score a 7 night, 8 day stay on Disney World property for less than $2,000 for our family of four. In addition, we also have the Disney dining plan which means all of our meals are covered!

Since Disney World is a hot topic in most households, I thought I'd share all of the things I've learned. I have literally been planning and researching Disney for over 2 years and after hours and days, and weeks, and years, I have all of the information you need.

So, stay tuned for that!

And stay tuned for my 2018 recap post where I'm dishing the details on our crazy amazing 2018!