SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 12, 2014

Healthy Lifestyle Change {12.13.2014}

Last week, I had this crazy sensation of determination and decided that I wanted to take that determination and run with it...literally! So I am proud to say that I am more determined than ever to lose weight. Today marks day 6 of my daily date with Gym. I have literally gone to the gym every night this week, well technically, the only night I did not go was Wednesday but you better believe that I was working out at home. Since working out, I have also started changing my eating habits and paying close attention to what I eat. One of the things I'm looking forward to, is what my body will look like in the end. I have also decided that I want to do a 3 day detox cleanse but I am waiting to do that over the weekend. Right now my plan is to detox Decmeber 26 through 28. That way I can eat on Christmas (but of course I will be choosing healthy plating options). So in honor of healthy eating, I have a few photos for you, and maybe they will motivate you.
I'll admit that right now, I do feel so proud to be sore! It means that I am working hard. 

Along with working out, hubby and I purchased C-4. I'll be doing a review and full detailed post on this product, but *spoiler alert* it is amazing! You will LOVE it!!
And of course I had to get pink...DUH!
This was before we mixed it, but doesn't it look soooo good?!

I also went ahead and purchased a new outfit from PINK. Here is what I bought...
I love my "I Can't Even" boyfriend tank! It works well with my Victorias Secret Sports Bra.
I also purchased these yoga pants with "Love Pink" in clear rhinestones! These are so comfy and I thought they would make me sweat like crazy, but to my surprise they don't.

I have been trying to implement a workout schedule for 7 days that allows me to work on all parts of my body. Recently, I developed a routine that has been working so far, so I will keep it for now. Here's the details of my workout plan:


It's easier to stick to something when you have a plan of action. 

Another thing is FOOD!!! I know how hard it can be to want to just stop at s fast food place and grab a bite but I also know how bad that bite can ruin your body! I've been inspired by the beauty of healthy foods, and I've even started getting disgusted by how much I ate throughout the years. Speaking of "eating throughout the years," one of the things that I am really looking forward to, is my 3-Day Detox Cleanse! The plan right now is to start the cleanse on December 26 and follow through until the 28. I remember when I stopped drinking Diet Coke cold-turkey. It was hard but the benefits were so worth it. It's been a year now since I've had diet coke and I feel so proud that I was able to completely cut it out, which is how I know I will be able to complete a three day cleanse. As we get closer, I will talk more about this cleanse, provide you with all the details, and I will also give you the shopping list! 

Week one will end Monday, which means E and I will weigh in and see where we are. I'm really hoping to see some change, but I know with persistence I will. E and I have also designed a Weightloss Goal Chart that rewards us for pounds lost. I hope I lost enough to make it to my first reward, but if not, I'll work even harder!

Best Wishes,