SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year {12.30.2014}

Christmas has come and gone, and before too much longer, it will be 2015! It still seems unreal. I mean, we went through the whole year like it was nothing. I'm still reminiscing on our cruise and our Vegas trip. Christmas was fantastic! We spent most of the day with Erik's family, eating and opening gifts. Aside from the many amazing presents we received, I was extremely happy this year because Erik's parent bought me a Kitchenaid Mixer! I have been wanting a mixer for some time now, and honestly I didn't think they would be able to get it since I talked about it so close to Christmas. Since its been out of the box, Erik and I have made so many homemade treats like cookies, bread, dog treats, whipped cream, and pizza! All homemade and all oh-so-delicious! The day before Christmas was hectic, I went in to work and advised my boss that it would be my last day. I do have a new job, but I wanted to leave my old job early so that I could have a few days to get the house and our life organized and situated before the start of my new job at a vet clinic. Monday, I worked hard to clean the front of the house which included the living room, dining room, bathroom, hall, kitchen, and the laundry room. Tomorrow, before Erik gets home from work and we start the New Years Eve celebrations, I will be working hard to complete the bedroom and closet. I was surprised at how much of a task it looks like it is going to be.

Aside from the New Years Eve and New Years Day celebrations we are looking forward to, we also have some big news but I'm waiting to announce that until we ring in 2015! Speaking of 2015, does it feel like 2015 is only two days away? Not at all for us!!! But E and I have big hopes for 2015, not that we didn't have the same hopes for 2014, but we weren't as dedicated in 2014. I think traveling and saving money was more important in 2014. Majority of 2014 we spent keep our minds focused on our marriage and having fun, and as we started rounding out the end of the year, we focused on weightloss. To my surprise, we are actually doing very well! Since the Christmas holidays, and gym being closed, we haven't been able to workout as much as we'd like too, but we are still eating right and taking our supplements.

Goals for our Blog:
Well for starters, tomorrow I want to do an "End-of-the-Year" review with photos to show you just how busy we were. I really want to try to update the blog weekly, maybe daily if I have a second, but for now my goal is to do one post a week. There will be a whole lot of things that I feel will fill this blog and I want to document all of 2015, I just know that it will be a year I will want to remember. High hopes or faith? Either way, E and I agree that 2015 hasn't started yet, but its looking good so far.

We're looking forward to sharing 2015 with all of you!!!