SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WEIGHTLOSS UPDATE {07.22.2015}

Last week, E and I started eating My Fit Foods. Although I have had it before, I was worried that E wouldn't like it. To my surprise, he loved it! We got back into the gym and so far things have been going great. In addition to the healthy eating, workouts, and vitamins, I have also been waist training (read tips here). So far, I have seen a great improvement. We have been following the workouts posted on Body Builder. You can see our workout plan here. I've been feeling the burn and can tell that I am pushing myself, which is good, for a while I was stuck in a plateau. No matter how many times I went to the gym in a week, I couldn't get past that weight plateau. Finally I realized, it's not about the weight scale but how my body image is changing. I've been impressed with the changes so far, even after one week.  

I've been mostly eating (2) boiled eggs in the mornings, My Fit Foods in the afternoons and for dinners. For snacks, if needed, I always had some type of fruit or veggie on the side waiting. Waist training really helps with not over eating so I usually do not need a snack. In addition to the eating healthy, I also drink (1) gallon of water a day.

I am currently taking (3) vitamins: Pre-natal, Fish Oil, and B12. The pre-natal is to help balance my hormones, fish oil is great for the heart and body systems, and B12 is used for a natural energy since I did not want to have to take pre-workouts or fat burners. I also decided to purchase some CoQ10 in addition to the other vitamins. CoQ10 has so many wonderful benefits. (read the benefits here)

Results after one week look great! I'm actually not mad about not dropping five pounds because I've noticed a huge difference in my appearance. Eating right and drinking water all day has definitely made great changes for my body.

Also, for my ladies, and gentlemen, with stretch marks the absolute best home-remedy for this is coconut oil. I have been using it day and night and have seen amazing results. I am not a huge fan of using chemicals and try my hardest to self-heal or home-remedy things, so when I started using the coconut oil, I was thankful that it was a natural ingredient. I typically use it with an essential oil mixture so it smells nice, and it's great to use closer to bed time, it's so relaxing and calming.

Looking forward to week two as I bump up my weights. Have you tried My Fit Foods? What did you think? What is your favorite meal, if you currently eat My Fit Foods? Thanks for catching up with me and please let me know if you have any weightloss tips, tricks, ideas, and more.

God Bless and Thank you for reading!