SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 10, 2015

WEIGHT, REALLY?! {07.10.2015}

girl, woman, fitness, workout, gym, muscles, people, backOver the past few months E and I have been working very hard to loose weight. We successfully managed to lose 35 pounds each! It took hard, hard, HARD, work! We busted our bums and managed to get down to a manageable weight. I was so shocked when I started looking back at old photos from 2013. I was shocked that I let myself get to that point, but more shocking and horribly, I let the man that I love get that way. I know there are a lot of people who say "just be happy in the skin your in, fat or skinny," but when E and I were naturally toned people and you let your loved one get fat, it's a sad scenario. We are supposed to encourage each other. I was mad at myself for letting him get that unhealthy because it could have been very dangerous. He has diabetes in his family so to think that us gaining weight was just "ok," really breaks my heart. I could never imagine life without E and to think that I didn't encourage him to be the best he could be for himself, well let's just say it hit me.
 
Now, we are just 7 weeks away from our vacation and I want us to be in the best shape possible. Not to look good for photos. Not to wear bikinis and show off. But to be able to truly enjoy ourselves. When we went on our cruise, back in 2014, E was about 300 pounds and I was almost at 200 pounds. It was hard to do some things because we kept getting out of breath, we were lazy, and exhausted. Sure, we would probably be just fine now that we are at a much better body-state, but we aren't physically where we want to be. 
 
girl, woman, fitness, exercise, gym, weights, leg press, people
We haven't been able to get back to the gym due to the craziness that has been our life, but I am ready to start and Monday will be the day. No more nice guy/gal, we are hitting that gym hard and work our bums off again. The crazy thing is, we are both only 10 to 15 pounds away from our goal/ideal weight range. These next 7 weeks will probably be hell but it's about time. Taking a few weeks off from the gym is so hard and it's actually not fun. I miss the gym like crazy. I miss the workouts and the sweat. Time to get back!!!
 
I am really excited to share with you our new eating and workout plan. I will be posting all about it on Sunday to prep for the start on Monday.
 
Join us and together, we will get these bodies toned and tightened!