SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Been Gone Too Long {02.21.2013}

Happy Been-Gone-Too-Lone Thursday!

Let me first apologize for my tardiness. I have been so ridiculously busy with…. MY NEW JOB POSITION!! That’s right! I know I was supposed to announce the big news last week but as soon as I got the promotion, I have been running around like crazy!! So, you are now reading posts from an Editorial Coordinator. So forgive me for being gone too long.
Recently, I reconnected with a girl I cheered with in High School. She was a grade higher than me but we cheered on the same team for 2 years in a row before she graduated. Amanda is now married to a wonderful and truly sweet man named William. We have hung out twice, once on Valentine’s night at dinner, and this past weekend. We decided to try out Main Event, a massive game/entertainment place with bowling, laser tag, gravity ropes, games, and full bar. It was so exciting!! We didn’t stay long, maybe a few hours but it was a good time with good people.
Currently we are looking to buy a home. It’s kind of stressful though because neither one of us have real credit history… We are looking at townhomes and rental homes and have found quite a few that we really like and can afford with more than just one bedroom. We also received our health insurance card which means we can start getting serious about babies. We aren’t going to exhaust ourselves trying to get pregnant but it is important to us.
Other than that, not much else is going on, just working hard and getting ready for our One Year anniversary in May. We hope to take trip but have not made any plans yet.
Our little fur-babies are doing great! They are as cute as ever! I’m looking for another opportunity to take pictures of them, but I think I might have to wait until Easter since I didn’t get any for Valentine’s Day. We recently attended a beautiful wedding for a co-worker of mine. Her wedding was just beautiful! I didn’t get very many pictures due to my phones deciding to die but I did get flowers that she used as centerpieces and they are sitting on my living room table. We also recently bought new all white bedding {Luckily the dogs don’t sleep with us anymore}. I love the bedding, it’s Tommy Hilfiger and it’s soooo soft and WHITE! I was freaking out at first because white and I do not get along, but so far so good!
God Bless
post signature