SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Weekend Double Down On Brotherly Love! {02.01.2013}

Happy Friday February First Fabulous Friends!
Wow, Friday got here fast don’t you agree? I don’t know about you, but I know I am so happy that it’s here.  Last night, I got my rings back and they look stunning! I was almost to the point of tears {you would’ve thought Erik asked for my hand in marriage again-hehe!}
 I have been waiting for today because I’m supposed to be able to apply for benefits but the “ok” button hasn’t shown up yet…. Hopefully by Monday I will be enrolled and ready to go! This weekend, I am getting my nails done {yay!} and then Erik and I have an appointment, after church on Sunday, to tour Texas Women’s Hospital. I wanted to wait and see if I liked the Hospital before I chose my OBGYN. I know, I know, I’m not pregnant but if I do become pregnant this year, I want to be able to have the Hospital picked out so that way I don’t have to tour it later. Not to mention, it’s where they OBGYN that I like works, so if I don’t like the Hospital, I don’t choose him and I look for a different OBGYN.
I started inviting people to my 21st Birthday. Someone told me that you aren’t supposed to throw a party for yourself but, technically, I’m not… my husband is. I’m just doing all the work because if I left it up to him, he would make the theme football and the whole thing would be about watching, playing, talking and reading about football. I wouldn’t be surprised if the food was football related. He’s a guy and guy’s just don’t pay attention to details like girls do. And I’m a DIY type of girl! I pretty much DIYed my whole wedding and it turned out beautifully. The decorations didn’t take away from the beauty of the venue which is exactly what I wanted. This birthday party though will be very exciting because I found the perfect beach house for my perfect party. The party will take place in Galveston, TX on the balcony of a beach house that is literally 50-100 feet from the water, which means we are going to get amazing views of the ocean during the party! I just wish Galveston was a pretty blue and not a depressed brown color. I guess a beach is a beach regardless of color but I will NOT be going in the water! It freaks me out not being able to see the bottom. I refuse! Now if I have like an inner-tube and can just float on that without touching the bottom, then we are good! J I know, I’m picky but I can’t help it. I don’t know what’s on the bottom of the ocean, could be sharp glass, a mean crab that wants to bite me, or a shark! Yes I am one of those people who are terrified the whole time I am in the water about a shark attacking me! {I guess you can say I have seen Jaws one to many times-hehe}
Not much else is going on this weekend, I am looking forward to Valentine’s day with my Husband especially since this will be the FIRST Valentine’s day with him as my husband. So exciting J
Oh my goodness, I almost forgot, Erik and I were studying my ring last night and we discovered the craziest thing! (Refer to the picture belowJ) My rings have 5 medium diamonds and 12 small diamonds. Ironically; we were married on the 12th of May -> 5/12 = 5 med. diamonds/12 sm. Diamonds {Coincidence or Fate? I think FATE!!} And the 1 large diamond on my engagement ring symbolizes us coming together as one on our wedding day! Weird!!!!!!! J

Well that just about does it for me! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please be safe this Super Bowl weekend!
{See how I made the "Super Bowl" the colors of the two teams? Yah I know it's not that impressive but hey it's cute!}

God Bless
post signature