SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's All Gone Already?! {11.12.2014}

Yesterday, Veterans Day, I was luckily enough to have the day-off from my Full-time job at the bank! Hooray! But at the same time, I was busy working. I own a photography business and was swamped with work overload. It's days like that that really allow me to appreciate what I do for people, capturing those special one-of-kind moments. While I was home, I also decided to get some "much needed" errands completed. One of which was grocery shopping!! I did it all by myself y'all! Even carried it all up the two flights of stairs! Ok, ok so it's lot that AMAZING but still I felt pretty proud to have packed the already extremely full car with literally no room for a human to sit in the back, and managed to get it all home. I decided to cook a delicious meal that included: baked chicken, fresh corn, mushrooms, and cornbread. It was a southern-made, yummy-in-my-tummy, deliciousness! Later I decided to make some stuffed jalapeƱos with cream cheese, and ate all of the pieces by myself. Yes, it was that good!

Today, I returned to work ready to go and was in a roll until lunch, all the sudden a horrible headache hit me and I was just so done! I left work at 4pm and on the way home I tried to calm myself so that I could get it to go away, which it did for a little bit, but came back. I tried sitting in a warm bath but it only temporarily subsided. I think I just need to sleep it off. I do have some really exciting news, but I will wait before I let the car out of the bag...I know, so annoying but I promise it will be worth the wait. I look forward to posting more in the days following!!! 

Much Love and Well Wishes