SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Playing Catch-Up {11.08.2014}

We haven't been around much, life tends to get in the way, and aside from that, we haven't really had much going on. I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving because we will finally be spending it with my side of the family. This will be the very first year, since Erik and I got together, that we will be spending a holiday with my family. We will be heading to Florida to visit my mom's mom, my Grandma Lana and we can't forget my amazing Grandpa, Pop Rob! Erik and I have a few fun things going on over the next couple weeks so we figured this would be a great time to get back to posting. We also have a grand adventure coming up and it definitely calls for lots of posting and updates. Recently, we lost a good friend that Erik and I have known since elementary. It came as a total shock considering he was only 22 years old. We are not prepared for his viewing or funeral but know that he is in a better place. 

We look forward to posting more as the year goes on and once our adventure begins, we will be posting more and more, mostly for updates.

Here are some pictures to cover the time we've been gone. 
We finally went to shoot my gun that I've had for almost 2 years. We didn't do too bad for our first time shooting.
I even let Erik shoot a few rounds of my gun hehe
We partied with our best friends as they celebrated the pregnancy of their first baby...Baby Madison!
I threw Erik a surprise 23rd birthday dinner! It was at the Houston Texans Grille with his family. We played pool, and enjoyed a nice evening on the patio.
We also stopped by The Anderson's home and saw this little lady. Hard to believe she is already a 1 year old! Stop growing up Baby Alli!!!
Of course we hung out at the Texas Ren Fest, you know we always do! We enjoyed a wonderful day at Ren Fest and both of us got in on the fun! This is Erik after being chosen to volunteer for sword fighting. 
We had to take a selfie!!! (I must admit, this is a great photo of us haha)
Here is a photo of our fur-babies, just because they are too cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by and reading! We will post more soon so stick around.

God Bless and Baby Dust