SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Tribute to Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss {10.15.2014}

Hello Ladies and Happy Hump Day!

In honor of today, Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day, I wanted to share with you a tribute to Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss. If you have suffered a miscarriage, I want you to know you are not alone! I hope this video will inspire you to keep going on your journey. Be sure to light a candle with us tonight in honor of those who have suffered a Miscarriage or Pregnancy Loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Am3QD0hUU

I hope you enjoyed the video.

Tomorrow I will be doing a post all about Pre-Seed! I will also have a new Vlog on our channel that will be the "unboxing" of Pre-Seed. If you are interested in finding out whether or not Pre-Seed is worth the money, be sure to stay tuned for Friday's Vlog where I will do a review on Pre-Seed. Also, in conjunction with Friday's Vlog, I will also be doing an update for you! You won't want to miss this!!! This is probably one of the greatest updates, and best part, I didn't even expect it to happen.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I will be doing a 2&3 Week PCOS Diet and TTC Update for you ladies that details out everything that has taken place.

Be sure to Subscribe to our Blog and YouTube channel so you can stay up-to-date with our TTC Journey, Vlogs are posted daily Monday through Sunday!

Our Channel "Pickles & Icecream": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHuPHdd4MumSf76evJllOQ

Well Wishes and Baby Dust