SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 6, 2014

PCOS Diet Day 1 Week 2 {10.06.2014}

Good evening everybody! 

Thank you for stopping by. I just want to give you guys a quick update so here it goes...

PCOS Diet Day 1 Week 2

Weight (day 1 morning)
174.6
Weight (day 1 morning)
173.2
Weight lost: 1.4
Food today:
B- boiled egg, green grapes, and mozzarella cheese stick
S1- pineapple
L- grilled chicken salad with olive oil & vinegar
S2- pumpkin seeds
D- chicken, mushrooms, and green beans cooked in coconut oil 
S3- none
Energy: ehh! I have been feeling a little tired today and more irritable then usual but I am getting stuff done
Anything else: not at this time...I have my acuity it's appointment coming up...YAY!
**************************************************
Will be posting some fun stuff pretty soon...stay tuned!

Well Wishes and Baby Dust