SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 2, 2014

PCOS Diet Day 4 *Update* {10.02.2014}

Welcome!

Today I want to go over a few things before my diet update. First, I totally forgot to weigh myself so I'm just going to leave that blank. I was so late this morning and it totally slipped my mind. Second, I want to show you photos of what a typical breakfast looks like for me! 
So this ^ is my delicious and filling breakfast! It includes: 1 boiled egg, 1 branch of green grapes (there were more but I ate then lol), and 1 stick of mozzarella. This is a great PCOS breakfast and it really does fill you up. If you don't think it will be enough, try adding an extra egg or more grapes. 

Ok, so now I will go ahead and show you my stats for day 4!

PCOS Diet Day 4

Weight (day 1 morning): 
174.6
Weight (day 4 morning)
no weight taken
Weight lost: ------
Food today:
B- boiled egg, green grapes, mozzarella stick
S1- pumpkin seeds
L- salad with olive oil & vinegar and grilled chicken
S2- orange
D- chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini all cooked in coconut oil. I did add some olive oil to the mushrooms to help cook it.
S3- nothing tonight
Energy: really great! I was very awake and alert. I don't know if it is the coconut oil, healthy eating, or the fact that we went to bed at 9:30-10pm rather than 10:30pm...either way, I felt very happy today and had a smile all day!
Anything else: I guess those cramps yesterday meant something because today, anytime I wipe, a small and very light, almost non-existent amount of blood shows up. The first time, I thought something was wrong until I wiped again and saw the light pink coloration. So maybe AF is coming tomorrow and that hopefully means good things. Only 4 days on this PCOS diet and some progress is seen...let's just hope it's not a fake-out. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow, but shocked to see that something is happening. 
**************************************************
Tomorrow, I will be doing a "how-to" video. I wanted to show you how I cook with coconut oil, and what I use. I think you'll enjoy it! This weekend, I will be posting my PCOS Diet Meal Planning, Prepping, & Organization so stay tuned for that!!! 

Well Wishes & Baby Dust