SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Clearblue Digital OPK & Weekend Recap {10.12.2014}

It's Glorious Sunday!

Before I went on to my weekend recap, I wanted to share a quick video on the Clearblue Digital OPK test. I know that quite a few are interested in seeing what it looks like and how it works...so here it is!

What I didn't mention in the video is that once you eject the test strip, you can acutely see the blue dye lines like you would with a regular test. I actually like that I am able to see it digitally and regular-style. Here's what it looks like once ejected...
The O on the digital test will last for 8 minutes, the blue dye is on the ejects me test strip. As you can see, the digital read "low/no fertility" (no ovulation) and the blue dye test strip read "negative" as well. I will be taking more tests as my cycle digresses. The next test will be taken on CD 12 which is October 16, and then I will test once a day after that until I run out. Let me know if you have used or plan on using Clearblue digital tests and what you think. 

Now, I want to move on to weekend recap as well as some PCOS Diet info. This weekend, we had so much fun! Saturday we woke up and went to the shooting range, then we headed to the Halloween store, and finally we took a stroll around the local festival. Here are some photos. 
A girls got to have pink on at all times!
My handsome little black gun! 
Walking to the indoor range with our gear on!
Waiting for our target to be hung up so we can get started.
Ready?! Let's go!!!
Me first! My very first time shooting my gun.
Really great shooting for first time! Not a single round missed the circles and I got into the X.
Hubs next! He did great shooting my gun for the first time. 
All 50 rounds made it into the circles! Go us!!!
So after shooting we went to the Halloween costume store and E tried on some pretty funny, and even some scary, masks. 
So funny! It's the total opposite of my hubs! 
After playing around at the Halloween store, we took a stroll around the Katy Rice Harvest Festival.
Today, we started the day at church, praising God for our blessings!

After church, we headed out to Katy Heritage Society since I had a photo shoot with a cute little family. It was so miserably humid, so we tried to wrap up the shoot very quickly. Once the shoot was over, we headed home for some R&R! 

I wanted to touch base quickly on my PCOS Diet updates. I've decided that instead of doing updates daily, I would do it weekly and make it a recap. 

Be sure to check out our YouTube channel:   https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSHuPHdd4MumSf76evJllOQ

Well Wishes and Baby Dust