SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sperm Meets Egg {10.04.2014}

I wanted to go over "our plan" for getting the much awaited meeting between sperm and egg! Below you will see all the details of this plan, maybe you can try it and see if you get success. If you do, or if you have had success with this plan, please message me. I would love to hear your success story! So here it goes...

Sperm Meets Egg Plan

Cycle Days 1 - 7:

CD1=1st full flow
*Stock up on OPKs & HPTs
Mark on calendar...
~CD 8=
Baby Dance every other night until OPK
~CD 10=
Daily OPK testing

OPK day:

*Baby Dance today, tomorrow, and next day 
*Skip a day, and then Baby Dance one more day
Mark on calendar...
~Pregnancy test day=
OPK day + 15

***If no OPK, Baby Dance every other day until period or cycle day 35***
Cute little Sperm & Egg photo to get you smiling during this crazy journey to success with a healthy baby!
**************************************************
I truly hope this helps you get pregnant. Please keep in mind it will not work for everyone. It's best to track your cycles with a BBT (basal body thermometer) so that you can pin-point the day(s) you need to Baby Dance. I have only tried this plan one time before, however I was on Clomid at the time and my OBGYN had me change a few dates. If you need to, bring this plan to your OBGYN so they can fix it to suit your journey and increase your chances of getting pregnant.

That's all folks! I'll be catching up with you later this weekend to do a PCOS Diet Day 6 Update as well as a Meal Planning, Prepping, and Organizating post. 

Well Wishes & Baby Dust