SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 4, 2014

PCOS Diet Day 7 *Quick Update* {10.05.2014}

Happy Glorious, God Praising, Texans Game Day Sunday!!!

Here are some pictures from today before we get started...
Loving these pumpkins!!!
Love, love, love praising God! The service this morning was spectacular! 

Alright, let's move on to my quick PCOS Diet update so I can start writing the meal prepping post.

PCOS Diet Day 7

Weight (day 1 morning)
174.6
Weight (day 7 morning)
170.8 (stayed the same)
Weight lost: 3.8
Food today:
B- kolaches: (1) small ham&cheese and (1) large jalapeƱo sausage 
S1- none
L- Talapia, mushrooms, and squash all cooked in coconut oil
S2- (1) bbq rib
D- I probably won't eat anything...not very hungry today
S3- lemon with salt
Energy: feeling a little moody, and somewhat tired but also feeling like I need to get a lot done
Anything else: period day 1!!! It is finally here!!! It took it's sweet time but sometime late last night it showed it's face. 
**************************************************
So I think this is the first time I have felt happy about it arriving. I'm praying and hopeful that this is our cycle and we will get pregnant!!! Keeping our knees to the ground, praying hard and loud, and keeping the faith that this is our time!


Well Wishes and Baby Dust