SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 3, 2014

PCOS Diet Day 5 {10.03.2014}

I am so excited! It's Friday!!! Although it should be a sad day because this exact day last year, we found out we had a miscarriage, but I am happy instead. I am happy because I believe in my heart that this is our chance to get pregnant. I hope you are all having a great day! Also, be sure to check in this weekend, I will be posting about my PCOS Meal Planning, Prepping, and Organization! So excited to share this with you. So, here are my stats for today...

PCOS Diet Day 5

Weight (day 1 morning): 
174.6
Weight (day 4 morning)
173.2
Weight lost: 1.4
Food today:
B- boiled egg, green grapes, mozzarella stick
S1- pineapple
L- salad with olive oil & vinegar and grilled chicken
S2- none
D- Talapia, asparagus, and broccoli all cooked in coconut oil. I did add some olive oil to the broccoli to help cook it.
S3- pretzels crisps
Energy: feeling a little sleepy but at the same time feeling very energetic this Friday!
Anything else: more blood, which is a really good sign. I truly feel that this is our chance! I wholeheartedly believe we have a great chance of getting pregnant this cycle. To think 5 days after starting the diet, I have lost 1.4 lbs and my period is on it's way, so far this diet is doing great!
**************************************************
Thank you for reading! If you are interested in being my TTC or PCOS buddy, email me at PCOSPower@yahoo.com.

See you tomorrow!!!