SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hear those sleigh bells jingling!

Happy December 1st Amazing People!

We have 24 days until Christmas and today {drumroll please}....... I am starting my pre-baby body dieting & vitamins!! I cannot even being to tell you how excited I am to get into shape and get my body back where it needs to be so that Erik and I can make a little baby Richards. So I thought I would do a weekly update to let you know how things are going. So since today is day one, Ill go ahead and do one.

Pre-Baby Richards Body Blog Update
•Weeks: Day 1 actually(:
•Weight Lost: 0
•Vitamins: Folic Acid & Fish Oil
•Daily Food Menu This Week: Morning-2 boiled eggs & small bowl of Special K cereal with no milk. Midmorning snack-chocolate chip granola bar. Lunch-small salad with grilled chicken on top.
•Workout: 15 mins walking on treadmill & 15 mins alternating walk & run on elliptical.
•Soda Intake: 1 diet coke a week
•Soda Cutback Goal For Next Month: 1 diet coke a month
•Food Cravings: French Fries ):
•Symptoms: Sleepiness aka withdrawals from missing my daily diet coke.
•Happy or Moody: Happy {it's Christmas time duh!}
•Looking Forward To: Completely cutting out sodas. Also, health insurance. Erik will be going to Union workers school in January which means free health insurance for me. Which also means I will be able to visit the OBGYN regularly to make sure my body is where it needs to be or at least he can help me get my body to where it should be.
•Miss Anything: I will be adding Prenatal vitamins to my daily vitamin intake on January 1st.

So I will be sure to update that weekly and maybe after a few months compare and see how much has changed. I am so excited to share this journey with you all and hope you have a current journey you are proud of as well. If not, find something that makes you happy, and remember to always try to reach your goals!

God Bless

Megan