SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Noel, Noel, The Angels Did Sing!

HAPPY SATURDAY ELVES!!

It's been a while since we last posted. Things have just been so busy around our part of town. Work has been busy but great and Erik has been working hard as well. Thursday night we finally went Christmas shopping {I know, I know we shouldn't have waited so long}. We normally don't ever wait this long to go shopping but this year has just been flying by!! So friday was amazing! At work we finished round 2 pdf edits and then I left around 12:30pm with my Manager to help set up for the luncheon party for work. It was so fun! We ate a 3 Olives in Katy, I had a Cesar salad, Chicken Piccata and Chocolate Mousse cake. The luncheon was from 1-3 and throughout the luncheon, we played games, chit-chatted and won prizes. As dinner was being served, we handed out secret Santa gifts and then one by one announced who we got gifts for. I was secret Santa for my manager and she absolutely loved the gift basket my MIL made her. My mother in law did a great job making the basket for me. One of my bosses was my secret Santa and he got me my favorite perfume. Technically it was my other boss, his wife, who bought it for me but either way I loved it and was so happy they got it for me because I'm almost out (: When I arrived to work, I was surprise with a bottle of wine waiting for Erik and I. Every one in the office got one! I got quite a few other fantastic gifts and each one I received I loved! During our luncheon, two of our wonderful editorial coordinators got up and did a rap version of Silent Night. It was so funny and a real treat! This morning, we took Erik's younger cousins Nathan and Jordan to the Kids Crazy Christmas Show at our church. They has fun during but especially afterwards when they got to get cookies! I'm really looking forward to watching our AFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS play tomorrow, so be sure to get your Texans gear ready! Lets Go Texans!!!

Here are some pictures from my week which include pictures of presents under our tree, our crazy Christmas attire day, before the work luncheon at my desk, work luncheon and today with the boys at Kids Crazy Christmas Show!

God bless & have a very Merry Christmas!!