SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun in the sunny days! {04.08.2013}

This weekend was crazy packed and full! Friday, we decided to see the movie Evil Dead....scary! We've seen the first one, but this one was just wow!!! Saturday Erik worked from 7am to 5:30pm, so instead of staying home alone, I went to judge a cookout contest and I got to eat so much food!!! I had to judge beans, chicken, ribs, and briskets from 8 teams. It was hard but so fun. Sunday, we got a call early in the morning inviting us to Galveston for the day, we couldn't say no!! We had so much fun and this weekend was gorgeous!!! Today we started our paleo diet...so we will weigh in today and in 8 weeks try to make our goals. Also, I walked into work and my wonderful boss had a beautiful pink rose and little note waiting for me....ah! So sweet :) I threw in a picture of my paleo lunch which included: fresh strawberries, healthy bread, roasted turkey slices, romaine lettuce, and Dijon mustard. For breakfast I had: eggs, and turkey bacon. For a snack: peanuts and almonds. I'll let you know dinner, we will have to decide hehe.

I look forward to tomorrows adventures, for now, enjoy pictures.

God Bless
Megan