SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happiness! {04.25.2013}

Well I just wanted to give you a quick updated and attach some pictures from this week. But before I attach the pictures, I wanted to say that I have officially taken my last Provera pill on Tuesday! It has now been two days and nothing yet, but *fingers crossed* we will get some good luck this time around. Also, I wanted to mention that Erik and I are eagerly looking forward to moving at the beginning of July...guess we should start packing huh? Or too early?? Just a side note, the second time we moved from Huntsville, TX to Bryan, TX, I packed 4 months in advance! And then, when we moved from Bryan, TX to Houston, TX, we packed 2 months in advance...so I'm getting better about waiting, but I just feel like the earlier I start packing, the easier it will be to move and I won't feel rushed. Now time for some pictures.....
My co-worker gave me the helping hand award at work for being helpful all around the office. 3rd one to win since the award was created two weeks ago! 

This week, my boss challenged me to make up nicknames for everyone in the office. I gladly accepted and today I was able to tell everyone their nicknames and why I chose them. But I of course had to make them guess which one was theirs...You can barely see them in the picture, but there are 14 nicknames on the board. It was a fun little thing. My nicknames (yes, they couldn't decide which one they wanted so my boss calls me Baby Dumpling, my co-worker Kirsten calls me Broadway because I'm dramatic, my manager Daneen calls me Splash, and my distribution co-worker calls me Flash because of my paparazzi story {I'll save that for another day!}

Here we are with our anniversary cake waiting to take anniversary pictures this past Sunday, April 21!

Another quick pic before pictures

Just a selfie

My oh-so-serious husband looking fly haha

And here they are, the pill bottles that will hopefully answer our prayers!

Well, that's all I've got for you today. I hope you have a wonderful night and an even better morning!

God Bless!
post signature