SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So Here We Are! {04.23.2013}

Let me start by saying....I am so sorry, I feel like I have completely fallen off the face of the blog! I know I have not been updating very much but let me tell you, we have been swamped! Let's just start with my doctors appointment on April 19. We went, and the doctor prescribed me Provera to take for five days. But before that, he about scared me to death! He thought that I might have an ovarian cyst...woah! I freaked, after he checked, he said I was healthy, just needed to start my period. So here we are! Day 5 and I just took my last Provera pill. What's next? Well I have to wait for my period to start {fingers crossed it starts tomorrow}!  After my period starts, I will then have to take Clomid from the 3rd to the 7th day of my period and then, on the 26th day of my cycle, I will have to head back to the doctor for a pregnancy check up to see if the bean stuck! I am really hoping this works out, I have a good feeling about it, so I'm keeping my head up high!

Aside from that, we have been busy trying to move to Katy. We found a couple interested in taking over our lease and they seemed really interested. Unfortunately, they backed out today which was devastating because we found the perfect place to move and were ready to move in to the new place this Saturday!! That's ok, now I have more to pack the house and when July 8th rolls around, we can move to the new place in Katy. It kind of stinks that we have to wait but hey, you get what you get and you just got to keep going.

Our year anniversary is coming up on May 12th, we just took anniversary pictures on Sunday, April 21. I really hope they turned out nice. The photographers seemed very good and that they knew to get our "good sides." We remembered to get a few pictures with our anniversary cake just minutes before my wonderful husband dropped it. {I'm glad I wasn't one of those women who wanted to eat a piece!} So you might be asking, "if you aren't going to eat your cake on your anniversary, what will you eat instead since your traditional " Well, and believe me, I have thought about it long and hard. We are going to break traditional tradition and make our own tradition. We are going to buy two red velvet cupcakes with white icing, like they are mini anniversary cakes, and eat them during our anniversary dinner. We will do that every year on our anniversary and I really think it will turn out to be a cute way for us to celebrate our anniversary. Besides, I don't know very many people who want to eat a year old cake...doesn't sound very appetizing if you ask me hehe.

So there you have it, this is where we are standing as of now. I hope to get the anniversary pictures back soon and can't wait to show them to you! {If, and only if, they look good-just kidding!}

I hope you all have a very wonderful rest of the week and I look forward to my next post!

God Bless
post signature