SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gone But Not Forgotten {05.05.2013}

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!


Our week has been a mess! My mother received her angel wings on 04.27.2013 at the age of 40. She accidentally tripped down the stairs, hit her head, and passed away. Very hard to believe that's she's gone and for such a senseless death... But, her service was Friday in Illinois, so my husband and I drove to Illinois on Tuesday and arrived home yesterday. It was a beautiful and touching service. flowers were all around her, and she looked so peaceful. It was so hard to say goodbye to her, but i am so happy that she is with god now. They played her two favorite songs, Someone Like You And Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The pastor did a great job and we celebrated her short life. Since arriving home yesterday at 9pm, we've been busy. today we have done nothing but laundry and it just seemed never ending. Provera ended and I started my Clomid which today is my last pill. I am so excited and praying hard that this is our chance. We have waited, wanted, and prayed for so long and we are so close....hope this is it. I will write more tomorrow.

God Bless