SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 31, 2013

A Pirates Life for Me! {05.31.2013}

Last night was “The Night!” Amanda and I went to the Houston Symphony to see the Pirates of the Caribbean and oh my goodness, it was amazing! I don’t even think amazing covers it. It was just spectacular! I have been to symphonies before and they have never really interested me much until this one! I was so impressed by how perfectly timed the orchestra was with the music and, not to mention, they were so crystal clear! Playing just loud enough to hear the beauty of the music, but not so loud that you could still hear the words to the movie. Luckily, I have seen that movie more than 1,000 times {not joking}, so I knew every single line! We didn't stay for the whole movie, after intermission things headed south for us. My feet were killing me after working all day and wearing heels, our butts were getting tired, the seats were actually not comfortable at all, and to make matters worse, there was a scream child down below whose parents did not think to remove him from the hall and a man a few rows behind us was making a very loud clicking noise which was very irritating and distracting. Although we would have loved to stay had it been on Friday night, but I knew I had to work today {staying late too} so I knew it probably wasn’t best to stay through the whole movie. All in all, it was worth the money and even staying for just that 1 hour, we left with a smile, getting excited for the next opportunity to return to the symphony. I am just so glad we went because it was definitely a night to remember! Oh, and we couldn't leave without snapping some pictures…here they are…enjoy!
We were definitely photo-bombed by Amanda's husband, Will!

Yay! Before leaving for Symphony!

Another one...look at her belly!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Captain Jack and I 

Captain Jack and Amanda

Captain Jack!

Waiting for the show!
Our ticket to the show

Lights on! Waiting for the show to begin


Us before the show at our seats. This time we were photo-bombed by Captain Jack

Our seats

Lights are dimmed

 
Orchestra has filled the stage

Waiting for the conductor

Here we go!

Intermission - look at that empty stage!

Downtown Houston traffic...typical!

God Bless

post signature