SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby Anderson Gender Reveal {05.30.2013}

Last night I had the pleasure of photographing and making my best friends Will and Amanda's gender reveal video. But before all that crazy stuff happened, I wanted to give my beastie her pre-baby shower baby gifts. I've been buying her baby stuff for a while, both in girl and boy genders, and I was FINALLY able to give her something other than gender neutral items. I had bought her about 6 long-sleeve onesie type outfits, and Erik and I gave them to her. She loved them and we were so glad because we really wanted her to like them. Afterwards, we all headed out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and had lots of good laughs and I must say, it was truly a wonderful night with great friends. After dinner, we headed back to their house, got them all "done-up" and snapped some super cute pictures!! We didn't leave their house until about 10. As soon as I arrived home, I started editing the photos and putting together their gender reveal video. I had to remake it about 3 times before getting it perfect, but {if I do say so myself} the video turned out fabulous and is absolutely adorable!!! Click here for the video link...

Here are just some fun photos I took... Make sure you view the video, it's precious!

The box that holds the secret!

Amanda and Stacey pre-photoshoot




Mommy and her two baby girls Stacey and (in the belly) Alli



Will and Amanda

I love this photo, they look so happy to be parents

This would definitely be an outtake haha

umm guys...


She just couldn't stop laughing

Wait we finally got a good one?!?

Ohh boy not again! Another outtake haha

Will wanted to see what it felt like to be a pregnant lady with boobies haha

I love this shot!

Precious!

Baby Anderson

??????

Yay it's a girl!! Sugar and Spice! Cheerleading! Bows galore!

We all cant wait for her arrival!

Allison Yvonne Anderson arriving November 5, 2013

Family photo (minus bear) couldn't fit him in this picture but he is between mommy and daddy's feet


Tonight, Erik and I were supposed to go to the Houston Symphony, but instead of Erik going, Amanda will be joining me. Erik decided he wanted to stay and hang out with his best friend, Will. Which I was totally fine with since I don't get any "alone time" with my bestie. I can't wait to post some pictures from tonight at the Symphony!

Thank you for viewing and if you are in need of custom invitations or videos, please contact me. I charge $10 for custom invitations and send you a high resolution photo that you can use to print out on your own paper. I can print for you, this will cost additional (based on printing company and type of paper- I DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA, just the flat fee given by the printing company). Videos cost $20 and includes 5 editing changes. You will get the code to post it where ever you'd like. All money raised is going towards my college tuition.

Also, my best friend, Amanda makes wreaths. I am not sure on pricing, but they are gorgeous! I will post some pictures this weekend, let me know if you are interested and I will give you her contact information.

Thank you so much and God Bless