SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Week Starts Now! {05.09.2013}

Well our week has begins NOW!

Weird I know, considering the week is almost over…but for Erik and I the week {7 days-yes!} has just begun. Fingers crossed that this time we can get the bean to stick so that when I go to my next doctors appointment on May 31st, we will get a positive that we are pregnant with our miracle baby. It’s hard to believe our week begins today, we have to “baby dance” every other night…oh boy! But I have a good feeling about this time. I think with the Clomid, we will achieve success! I have been trying so hard to focus on a positive, but I don’t want to over-do-it, just in case. I need to have myself prepared for IF it is a negative-which God I pray, pray, pray that it’s not.

I guess I will let you know how things go {not with the “baby dancing” weirdo-hehe} but with our week. Hoping to stay on schedule and maybe, just maybe when the 31st comes, I will have happy news to share.

I hope you all stick around for a few more weeks to see what happens. We really appreciate all the prayers and baby dust being sent our way. So many people have their fingers crossed for us and it is such a blessing to know there is so much love and support during this time.

Well, more details to come soon…

God Bless!

post signature