SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 13, 2013

There's Changes! {05.13.2013.}

I don't know if you noticed or not but our blog got a facelift!! I was getting a little tired of the blues and pinks and wanted something different. I am still not completely satisfied with it, so bear with me, you might see the blog changing a lot but it's only to make it more appealing- hehe.  You'll notice that I added a FAQ and Our Waiting For Three Story pages for your enjoyment. More pages are on the way, but for now, that's what I've got. Also, the name of the blog has changed from "The Richards" to "Waiting for Three." We figured it suited us much more appropriately since we really are waiting to be three. We are waiting for our miracle baby to turn this two person household into a fun and crazy party of three. If you have any suggestions on what other pages to add, let me know and I will definitely take it in to consideration and see if we can do it. If you check out our FAQ page, you can click on the "contact me!" and it will take you straight to an email so that you can send me your suggestions.

Now...oh, back to blogging...

So this weekend was fun and sickly. Erik and I were both just hacking and runny-noses all weekend! It was terrible! We felt fine, but the coughing and blowing our noses all weekend was frustrating. Friday night we went to Erik's parents house for a wonderful home cooked meal of burgers and hotdogs...ahhh nothing says home in Texas like some good old Daddy made BBQ burgers and hotdogs.  We were able to give Erik's mom her Mother's Day gift which included: a dozen white roses, two adorable purse mugs that had cheetah print (one was pink cheetah, the other was grey cheetah, a really sweet card (regular size), and then one card that was HUGE! She loved it all! I was so glad too! After dinner we all watched 21 Jump Street and once the movie ended, Erik and I took our sickly butts home. Saturday came and I can't remember what we did for most of the day but at about 2 p.m. we went and saw The Great Gatsby which was FANTASTIC! We both absolutely loved it- it is a must see! Sunday came and we stayed home all day to celebrate our anniversary. We were still pretty sick but we didn't mind staying home and relaxing. Erik went out early and got Taco Cabana breakfast tacos, two flower bouquets for me, a card {that he actually signed-for some reason he never signs them-haha}, chocolate covered strawberries, and to top it off, he bought me the most recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie and Part 1 and Part 2 of the Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn! He really did a great job even with us being sick. We have plans to take a trip, but I am so glad we did not go anywhere this weekend because if we had, we would've been miserable and probably not been able to enjoy our trip.

So here is some pictures from of us being goofy on our weekend, enjoy!


God Bless
post signature