SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Yellow & Gray {05.14.2013}

Today is the last day of our "week!" I can't hardly believe it is already over. After today, it will be another waiting game until my doctors appointment on May 31. I'm super nervous, I really hope that we get a BFP (Big Fat Positive)!

Today we talked about the possibility of twins, I figured if we are going to take Clomid we better get comfortable with the idea of two. To my surprise, Erik was actually engaged in the conversation. It was so great being able to talk with him. He is getting so comfortable talking about babies and that is such a relief. I knew he would come around but never expected him to be that engaged that quickly!

Recently, I have been thinking about my best friends baby shower. She is supposed to be able to find out the gender on June 25 (possibly June 18 if she can move her Drs. appointment up) and I was so excited to be the one chosen to host the shower. I have so many great ideas! She loves bears! The nursery is bear themed and it's super cute! So naturally, I have been thinking about ways to make it look classy and still have bears throughout. I have been turning to Pinterest for some ideas and so far I'm liking what I have in mind. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I won't have a whole lot of time once she goes to the Dr. and finds out, so I might have to do the colors of her nursery which are blue and green. Still really cute colors and it's so easy to find flowers in those colors. I worry about the cake though, I don't really know how to find a cute blue and green cake...maybe we can do an all white cake with a brown bear on top and then just place blue and green flowers around the cake table....mmm sounds cute! So yeah, that's what has been on my mind recently is trying my best to make her shower a wonderful experience. Oh, and if you know anyone in the Katy, Cypress, or Houston area who takes pictures, please contact me so that I can get in touch with them. I would love to have someone be there to take pictures for her. Worst case senario, I will just take them myself, turns out I'm a pretty good photographer {when my camera is charged-haha}.

So that's all I have today. Oh, I hope you like the new look of the blog. I think it really fits perfectly! I was worried that it would look funny since I'm mostly a pink fan, but the yellow and gray is super cute and I am so glad I chose it.

I'll catch up with you another day!

God Bless
post signature