SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Already Planning! {06.27.2013}

Ok so last year, if you were here in Oct., Erik and I ventured off to the Texas Renaissance Festival. It was filled with lots of good fun!! {Click Here to read about the Tex Ren Fest}So this year, we are only months, like only 4 months away from opening day and {you better believe} I've already started planning our trip. I think Erik and I decided to make the Ren Fest our annual "couple" trip. So last night I was in bed just reading and planning and today I have been counting down the days until Ren Fest. If you've never been to a Ren Fest, you might want to look and see when one is coming around you because they are GREAT!!! Aside from planning for Tex Ren Fest, we are also only days away from moving! I just can't believe it! We still have settled on a place yet, hopefully we will find the one we love that fits our price range. So here's to the search continuing....

God Bless

post signature