SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh You Know, Just Doing Things {06.25.2013}

Things have been pretty crazy around our neck of the woods.  We have t-minus 32 days until we move into our new apartment or should I say townhouse! We couldn’t be more excited. The only thing is, we are going from a one bedroom, less than 800 sq. ft. apartment to a three bedroom, more than 1000 sq. ft. townhouse…looks like we are going to have to do some shopping!!! We haven’t started packing quite yet, I think we are waiting until the beginning of July so we can finish collecting boxes and doing other little duties around the house that need to get done before we take on the HUGE challenge of packing. Aside from that, work has been busy and that’s just the way I like it. Erik has been busting tail as well working 12 hour days, 6 days a week! We are steadily getting this summer over with and looking forward to another wonderful Fall! {I know right? I’m already thinking about Fall!!! I can’t help it, Fall is the BEST!!!} Also, I have started a group for young mommies in the Katy and Cypress areas and it’s great because it’s not just for current mommies, it’s for mommies who are trying to have babies and mommies who are pregnant. We are a small group right now but hopefully, over time, we will grow and it will be wonderful because there aren’t too many groups for mommies between the ages of 20 and 25. I am really looking forward to spending time with the mommies as well as getting a baby fix {until I can get pregnant}. Also, I am in the process of becoming the Special Events Chairman at the KHS (Katy Heritage Society). I absolutely love planning events and really anything that requires planning has my name all over it! I am looking forward to planning events like 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and more! I am meeting with the Head of the society this Saturday to discuss what previous Chairmen have done and how the whole thing works. I figured if I spend my free time volunteering, then maybe it will take my mind off of babies until my miracle comes. Not much else going on. My best friends baby shower is next weekend, July 13 which gives me ZERO time left! Crazy how fast time is flying and I can’t wait to see her reaction to the beautiful decorations as well as the tons of baby girl clothes Erik and I have for her. I know she is going to have a blast dressing up baby Alli when she arrives. Oh, I almost forgot to mention how excited I am that Erik and I are thinking about taking a quick trip down to South Padre Island. Not sure when yet, but I am hoping it is before summers end {not that I have a “banging” beach bod} but I would just love a quick getaway from normal, everyday life. {It’s nice to do that every once in a while} Well that’s all I’ve got for now, but I will be updating more as the weeks go by.

P.S. - We have officially ended our blogger updating so... Welcome to our NEW and IMPROVED blog!! Enjoy :)

Thank you for following and God Bless

post signature