SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 17, 2013

Flying By... {06.17.2013}

So not too much going on around the Richards' House. We've been busy working and getting ready for our move which will be the end of July. We have a few boxes, but we need to get more...like ALOT more!!! School has been put on hold due to the move and I was missing a few things that I was supposed to turn in in early June but I didn't get a chance. My best friends' baby shower is coming up fast, July 13! Hard to believe she is already more than halfway through her pregnancy! Baby Alli will be here in November and I can't wait to meet her. Father's Day came and flew by. We got my father-in-law a Thomas Kincaid card, but this weekend will be the real fun! We are going to Ruth Chris' on Sunday! I can't wait!!! I took some pictures of the dogs over the weekend, just an update and the photos were adorable!!! They are just too darn cute. So here are some of their pictures...enjoy!

Have a wonderful evening and God Bless