SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quick Update! {09.26.2014}



Hello Bloggers!!!

We have been sooo busy, which seems to be the "thing" now in our house. We vacationed on a cruise in July, then at the end of August we flew out to Las Vegas (photos below of course), and now, September is FULL of birthdays! I just turned 22 and tonight, we will be celebrating another special family birthday. I want to start blogging and Vlogging regularly but recently, aside from being crazy busy with school, a fulltime job, and owning a photography business I can't seem to find the time but I'm determined to make time! With that being said, from now on, I will be making weekly posts to our blogspot and weekly Vlogs to our YouTube channel. So many things are taking place now, and I'm ready to share them with you in the hopes that it may also help you! I look forward to making another post to give you a full update on our TTC journey and plans. God bless!

Here we are on the plane heading to Vegas!
Hey we made it to Vegas!
M&M world was amazing! And smelled so good too!
Oh what fun! The Zombie Experience in Vegas is a definite must if you visit!
Cirque De Soleil show was spectacular! Carrot Top was hilarious but no photos were allowed. 

Thousands of flowers filled the Bellagio, so beautiful!
Paris and New York New York were stunning.
Ahhh the Bellagio, so breath-taking!
Fremont Street should be the first thing on everyone's list of "to-do's" while in Vegad! What a blast! 

There were tons of photos taken but I'm not going to drive you crazy with them, so there's a few. Well, that's all I've got today, but I did want to mention that that saying "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is so wrong! I am horribly allergic to cigarette smoke (which I didn't find out until Vegas) and I have returned for about 4 weeks now and still have allergies affecting me...so there's that! Oh well, at least it was a great trip! 

See you soon for a TTC update!

Megan