SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Benefits of Coconut Oil for PCOS! {09.30.2014}

Ladies, ladies, ladies! 
(& Gentlemen, this is for you too)

Let's talk about the amazing benefits of...
Oh my goodness, it is outstanding! I know that I have been praising this little jar of awesomeness, but I think it's time you really understood why I LOVE it so much! Remember when kids in class used to say they loved something and another child would yell, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" Well y'all, if I could marry coconut oil (& keep my hubby of course lol), then I would, hands down I absolutely would!

Alright, so let's talk about benefits here. First thing is, aside from it being great for massages (*hint to husbands everywhere: add a little sugar to soft, warm, and melted coconut oil and your woman will praise you forever*), it is also a great tool to use for PCOS, amongst a million other things too! Now, I won't get into too much detail on ALL one million amazing things this product can do, but what I will do is give you ten *important* things this product can be used for DAILY! Here are my favorite top ten daily uses for coconut oil...
1) Yep! That's right, rub this bad boy on your lips for soft, kissable lips! No need to buy tons of lip balm when this is all it takes.
2) You know you hate those stretch marks (unless they are a beautiful symbol of your healthy baby *note* so jealous you can wear those stripes to show off motherhood, I want mine!!!) so get rid of them but rubbing coconut oil on them nightly.
3) Hallelujah! Coconut oil gives you ENERGY! And everyone knows, we need more of that. 
4) Tired of spending money on makeup remover that leaves you oily and feeling like your pores are clogged? Well rub some of this in you in the shower or at the sink, rinse your face with a warm wash cloth and makeup & dirt will be removed while also cleaning those pores and eliminating acne.
5) Just another friendly reminder about massages ;)
6) Don't spend $500 or even $50 on teeth whitener when you can just add this to your brush, and BOOM white teeth!
7) A little TMI, but you can definitely use this as a little "push" while being intimate! Keep in mind that it should not be used while trying to get pregnant, you will want sperm to be able to swim in the cleanest "water" so make sure you aren't using saliva or coconut oil during ovulation. But for playtime, it's great! 
8) Softens skin and can kill bacteria? It doesn't get any better, does it ladies? Best part, you can add your own scent so that you can use a lotion replacement. 
9) Once again, rub this in on all areas of your body for smooth, baby-like skin. Can also be used as a natural deodorant so definitely put under the underarms at night for soft, radiant underarms. 
& finally...
10) GET RID OF CELLULITE!!! Finally, a product that will get rid of that miserable cellulite.

Well, now you know why I have a real obsession with coconut oil! I hope this has encouraged you to at least try it for yourself. If you do, please let me know if you liked it or if you hated it. 

***I will be posting an update on my PCOS Diet Day 2 stats later this evening!***

Best Wishes and Baby Dust