SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PCOS Diet Day 2 *Quick Update* {09.30.2014}

Last day of September, 2nd day of diet! 

So I wanted to give you a super quick update on my diet so far, and a recap of day 2!

PCOS Diet Day 2

Weight (day 1 morning): 174.6
Weight (day 2 morning): 173.8
Weight lost: 0.8 
Food today:
B- boiled egg, green grapes, mozzarella stick
S1- almonds
L- salad with oil & vinegar
S2- pineapple
D- talapia, squash, and mushrooms all cooked in coconut oil
S3-lemon with salt
Energy: pretty good, got a little tired after lunch but I was also in training all morning 
Anything else: so dinner was so good that I actually are two plates! Still no period but feeling good on diet day 2!
**************************************************
That's all I've got tonight, but before I go, I want to share a photo of my dinner. It was too delicious not to share! 
Yum!

Alright beautiful bloggers, I will catch up with you tomorrow...the first day of October!!!

Best Wishes and Baby Dust