SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 14, 2015

4 WEEKS & 4 DAYS {02.14.2015}

I know I'm a little late posting about the pregnancy, but there's good reason! I actually found out I was pregnant on Tuesday, February 10. To be honest, I did not believe it. The line was so faint but considering I was only 4 weeks, it made sense it was that faint

Then on Wednesday, February 11, I took another test. I was 4 weeks and 1 day and after taking a First Response HPT, I decided to just take a ClearBlue Digital. The whole time I was preparing for a BFN, but next thing I knew, it said "Pregnant." 
I was so surprised, I have heard that digitals are not as sensitive and take a few weeks before showing up. What I love about digitals and also what I dislike, is they are so absolute! I remembered all the times it said "Not Pregnant" and how horrible I felt after. This was different, for obvious reasons. But it truly was amazing! To see that one word...you'd never believe that that one word would completely turn your word around. 

Later that evening, I decided to surprise Erik. We headed out to Texas Roadhouse and I told Erik I got him a little something. I gave him a bag and inside it held onesies. He pulled it out and his reaction, PRICELESS! He was so excited and shocked! He then decided that he wanted to rush to his parents house and tell them. We re-wrapped the gift and gave it to E's parents and they were thrilled! 

Later that evening, we decided that we wanted to celebrate every moment of this pregnancy and decided to announce it on Facebook. Here's how we announced it...
Our first appointment is scheduled for Thursday, February 19 and we are eagerly looking forward to finding out if it's one or two babies. There's always a chance it's two or more with fertility medications. 

Erik even agreed to travel to Babies R Us today so we can start looking at pricing for the nursery. Speaking of nursery, we have cleared out the room, just waiting for our sweet, miracle, rainbow baby! I cannot forget to mention that E said that after our first appointment, we can move forward with buying the crib. Our plan right now is to buy all the big stuff first and then all the little things later, that way we won't have to stress about the big stuff later.

Tomorrow's blog will be for all my fellow TTC Sisters. I wanted to share what we did differently this cycle that actually worked! 

Looking forward to Tuesday, February 17, I will be 5 weeks and I will be posting my pregnancy bumpdate and pregnancy details.

God Bless