SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5 WEEKS BUMPDATE {02.17.2015}

Before starting the "bumpdate" I did want to mention that we had a bit of a "scare" today. During work today, I whiped after using the bathroom and saw some brown blood. I immediately panicked and called my OBs office. Turns out it's nothing to be concerned with since I'm not cramping and it's not red or in large amounts. With that being said please send us a prayer or two that our sweet angel will continue to grow. 

Now for the "bumpdate"...

**************************************************

•How far along? 
5 weeks
•Weight gain?
Not yet, actually lost a few but that's because I've been eating healthier after eating fast food for a few days
•Maternity clothes?
Not yet, but I also wear scrubs daily so it's going to be hard to know when it's time to switch
•Sleep
I'm actually doing pretty good sleeping a night, but oh my goodness come 1-2pm I am utterly exhausted
•Best Moment of the Week
Reaching 5 weeks and feeling all that pregnancy has to offer, which so far has been sore breasts, frequent urination, and slight backache
•Worst Moment this Week
The scare today; I literally was terrified! Mostly because we've already had a miscarriage but I'm keeping my faith and trust in God and I know wholeheartedly that this is our healthy rainbow baby!
•Upcoming Appointment
Doctors appt is scheduled for Thursday, February 19th at 1pm
•Cravings
Everything!!! One minute I want pizza then I want fast food like McDonalds, then I want salad
•Symptoms
Breast soreness, frequent urination, backache slightly, bloating, exhaustion around 1-2pm
•Looking Forward To...
My doctors appointment to check on baby and see how he or she is growing in my belly