SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

NAME CHANGE {12.29.2015}

I decided a long time ago, that once we were pregnant, I would change the name of the blog. I figured once pregnant, my blog would be more focused on pregnancy and life after. When we found out we were having twins, my mind started racing and I knew the first thing I wanted to do, with the blog, was change the name to something that would flow with our new life. I thought long and hard about what we would change the name to. Nothing seemed to fit, until someone mentioned that these miracle babies are my double rainbow after a four year storm. What a wonderful truth and thus, our new blog name has been formed.
 
 
 
This blog will follow our lives with our miracles, our little Double Rainbow! Everything from pregnancy, birth, and all throughout their lives. I figured now would be the best time to make the change since we will be doing more posts, updates, ect. about these two little miracles.
 
Hope you enjoy the new look as much as we do!