SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 31, 2015

6 WEEKS | UPDATE {12.31.2015}

How far along:  6 weeks.
 
Size of babies: Sweet Peas.
 
Must have items: 
  • Water! I am thirsty all the time! I probably drink about 8 to 10 water bottles a day. I swear, I drink water like it's going out of style.
Sleep: 

Sleeping comes naturally right now. I cannot get enough of it. Every night around 7-8pm, I get so exhausted that I have to go to bed. Just recently, I started having to sleep with my body pillow since the only position comfortable is one leg up.
 
Cravings: 

Not sure if this counts since I adored pickles before I got pregnant, but I can't stop eating them. I was watching a show on YouTube and they started eating pickles, as part of a challenge, and I literally had to stop watching it until I could get pickles of my own.
 
Babies movement: 

None yet, but I can't wait until I can feel both of them. I also look forward to E being able to feel them move and kick.

Genders: 

We won't know for a few weeks, but if I had to guess, I'd say one girl and one boy. Although, we could care less. Two boys, two girls, one boy/one girl, in the end, we just want them to be healthy.
 
Challenges this week: 

Being dependent. I am such an independent person, I hate asking others to lend a helping hand, but these past few weeks have taught me that I can't do it all, otherwise I run out of breath and energy very quickly. I have to learn to rely on others to do the heavy lifting so I can focus on doing  whatever to ensure that these two little miracles grow healthy and strong.
 
Best moment this week: 

Being pregnant. We are over the moon that we are expecting! It's such a blessing to be able to carry two babies and I'm so thankful to God for giving us these beautiful miracles. I have so much faith that these little ones will grow healthy and will be full-term. I look forward to every single moment of this pregnancy. After four years of trying, and to be blessed naturally with twins, it's just an absolute dream come true.

*I plan on doing bump photos, but this week, I just didn't have time and since I am exactly six weeks today, I wanted to go ahead and just share this with you, but do plan on seeing my bump soon!*

Have a very Happy New Year!