SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TOMORROW {01.05.2016}

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Tomorrow is the day that we've been praying for. Tomorrow, we have our second ultrasound! The goal is to see two healthy babies and to hear and see two healthy heartbeats. It seems like the two weeks waiting to get to this point have taken forever! I blame it on the fact that we had holiday time in there. I swear, my holidays usually go by so fast and I feel like I barely had time to relax, but this time it was so different. Having something to look forward to seemed to have made the time-off fly right before our eyes. I'm just thankful that the day is here. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I know have faith that God has greater plans for these two babies. He is the reason we have these two miracles. He is the reason they will grow and prosper.
 
I'm keeping it short today, but I do look forward to posting about the appointment. If you have a chance to say a little prayer for us, or just simply mention us, that would be amazing!
 
God Bless