SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 16, 2016

8 WEEKS | BUMPDATE {01.16.2016}

Our sweet baby is growing big and strong!
How far along: 8 weeks.
Size of baby: Raspberry.
Must have items: 
  •  Body pillow. Recently I have been sick with bronchitis, but I've noticed that I want to sleep with my body pillow at night because it's more comfortable that way.
Sleep: 

Due to my illness, I have been sleeping very well at night. Though I get up frequently to blow my nose or cough. It's been hard to stay asleep when I'm coughing a million times.
Cravings: 

No major cravings at the moment. Still want my normal stuff, pickles, lemons, salt and vinegar chips.
Baby's movement: 

Still haven't felt any movement, baby is still too small, but I very much look forward to being able to feel baby move!
Gender: 

We've been taking bets, and at the moment everyone is divided. I'm still thinking about the gender blood test, but not sure if my doctor will go for it. As for me, I really have no preference, I'm just thankful that the baby is healthy and growing.
Challenges this week: 

Being sick has caused me to not eat, which has in turn made me nauseous. I wake up with nausea and can't decided if it's from the sickness or from the fact that I'm pregnant, I'm interested to see if this nausea sticks around even after the bronchitis is gone.
Best moment this week: 

I know it sounds repetitive, but just being pregnant is the best. I've never felt so beautiful and thankful before. I love being pregnant and look forward to experiencing all the pregnancy symptoms as well as watching my belly grow.

WEEKLY UPDATES:

Week 6
Week 7
Posting late due to my sickness, but baby was 8 weeks on Thursday, January 14.