SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 15, 2019

BLOG FACELIFT - SEQUINS AND DIRT

Oh how I've missed blogging. Life has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to really figure out my direction for the blog. Then it hit me! I should just continue making my blog about our life but it needed a face-lift - something simple and easy. So here we are. Nothing crazy right? Well, I've decided that I want to talk about a few areas of our life.

First, Motherhood. I am now officially the mother of 3, 3 and under - 3 year old boy, 1.5 year old, and a newborn baby girl. So naturally, I have lots of tips, tricks, and ideas that can help any mom. My goal is to promote motherhood happiness. There are so many reports of postpartum depression, so I want to change that number and help moms feel proud of the choices they make. I'm not perfect by any means, but if I can support just one mom and help her through her journey, then I will!

Next, I want to cover fitness. Before getting pregnant for the third time in 3 years, my husband and I were working out and I love sharing my journey in hopes of motivating others. This time around, I am focused on getting rid of my c-section pouch. I decided a while back that I wanted to focus on a Lazy/Dirty Keto lifestyle because it's a little easier to achieve then strict Keto. So I'll be sharing recipes and my journey as well.

I also want to cover our home decor/remodeling. Last year, November 2018, we built our first home and while I absolutely adore our home, there are a few changes that I want to make. Our style is Farmhouse/Fixer Upper. I love me some Joanna Gaines, so don't be surprised if you see that style throughout our remodeling posts.

Lastly, Lifestyle. This one is more just a general day-to-day. My obsession with leggings, boutiques I shop, makeup/hair trends or styles, traveling, overcoming infertility, budgeting and my other obsession (Dave Ramsey) - literally anything, and everything!

Stay tuned! Lots of good stuff coming soon.