SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

LAST MINUTE MAMA | BLOGMAS DAY 3



Are you a last minute Christmas shopper? If so, don't worry! I have the perfect gifts for anyone in the family! Since we are already running behind, let's skip the long intro and jump right in.



Let's start with gifts for the ladies. Men, take note!

PURSE ORGANIZER $19.88-29.88

A few months back, I was digging through an old purse - speaking of which, I haven’t used a purse in about 3 years since diaper bags have taken over my life - and I realized how messy it was and I began to remember how frustrating it can be when your purse is a mess. Didn’t take long, and I was on Amazon looking for purse organizers. I stumbled across this one which has quite a few reviews and is rated 4.5 stars! It comes in a few different sizes and colors. Some of the reviews included videos and I was impressed by how easily it fits into a purse and makes organizing a breeze.
FACIAL CLEANSING BRUSH $32.99

If you know anything about skincare, you know that it is so important to have a good routine, and start early. So, I've been looking for an affordable face cleanser that wouldn't cost a fortune. I was surprised when I came across this one because the price was right on par for what I wanted to spend, and even better, it has a 4.5 star rating with over 1500 reviews! 


CAR ORGANIZER $19.98
This one is for the moms, or anyone who loves to keep a clean car, or if you have someone in the family who drives for Uber/Lyft. This organizer literally has a place for everything! 

Alright, let's talk about the fellas! 

GROOMING KIT $25.91

I honestly struggled because men are actually too easy. They are happy to get just about anything, so trying to find something unique aside from the typical clothing items or wallet, was a challenge. Then, I found this incredible grooming kit and immediately thought it would be absolutely perfect because it has everything your man will need. So if your man loves to keep his beard in shape, then snag this for him. 



BEER SUBSCRIPTION BOX $42.00

This one is awesome, especially if your man loves to try different beers. The Craft Beer subscription costs $42.00 for a one-time delivery which includes 12 beers! If your man loves it, there are other options to extend your subscription. Otherwise, what a fun Christmas surprise when he receives 12 totally different beers. You could even turn it into a fun date night at home. 


MEAT DELIVERY BOX $149+

While this option is a little more expensive upfront, it actually ends up saving you money on quality meats. The Butcher Box's Custom Box - Classic Box delivers 9-14 lbs of meat to your front door. Talk about an awesome surprise for your man! If you break it down, the cost is about $16 per pound for 9lbs and $10 per pound for 14lbs! And, what man doesn't love meat?! 

If you need a few options that can be used for anyone, here are a few options!

BREAKFAST SANDWICH MAKER $24.99

Seriously, isn't this the cutest little sandwich maker? This would be great for anyone, but if you have a college student, teen, or adult who loves breakfast sandwiches and wants an easy way to make a single sandwich quickly before their day, then you need to pop this under your tree. I love it because i
+t's like a Keurig for breakfast sandwiches!!!

MASSAGER FOR NECK, BACK, SHOULDERS, AND FEET $39.99



Know someone who is struggling with pain? After a long day wrangling toddlers or working, it's so nice to come home to a warm massage. This multi-use massager provides a warming massage and stores easily.
HEATED BLANKET $37.49 (twin)
During the cold winter days, which are few in Texas, it's nice to curl up on the sofa with a comfy blanket. This quilted fleece blanket is the perfect heated blanket. Get the twin for one person, or size-up and snag it in a Queen to use as a heated comforter on the bed! 

WATERPROOF CAMERA $19.99
I was skeptical for a while about purchasing technology on Amazon. However, I have been lucky to find several amazing brands. Back in 2014, we took our first cruise and naturally, we wanted a waterproof camera to bring with us. I found one on Amazon and was so impressed - it offered more than the very expensive GoPro. This year, I was having a hard time finding the perfect tech gift for teens, and I came across this waterproof camera which had 4 stars with 100+ reviews. But what caught my attention was the videos and photos posted by customers which encouraged me to grab one, or two, and the price point doesn't hurt either. 
REFILLABLE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES $29.99

You're probably wondering why shampoo and conditioner bottles are on here, and it probably doesn't seem that important, but these bottles are the perfect gift for anyone you know that likes to decorate or loves things to be organized. Plus, they are super cute and just look so pretty!

TILE MATE $19.99 - 1 pack or $49.97 - 4 pack



These little buddies are amazing!!! After losing my keys in my car (major facepalm) I realized how much I need these in my life. Aside from keys, you can literally put them on anything - even cellphones - and the range can help you find your items within 200 feet! If you, or someone you know are prone to misplacing items, grab a few of these and then toss a few in stockings for family and friends. 

Best part, all of these items are available on Prime!!! So last minute mama (or dad) hop on Amazon and get to shopping.

Enjoy!