SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is Here {04.05.2014}

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Spring! Although I'm sure E could disagree considering his Allergies. But I still love it! The colors of the windflowers, the warm but not scorching hot sunshine, and the fact that every now and then rain comes to soothe you to sleep...Ahhhhh! There's nothing better. Being a photographer, I love taking pictures! Really that's an understatement for how much I enjoy taking them but you get the point. So being that I love photos, I decided we needed some updated photos of us around the apartment. Especially considering the ones we have up are from two and three years ago some even four!!! So I thought I'd share a few of our photos from our spring photoshoot! Also, if you live in the Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Houston, Galveston, or surrounding areas, check out my website: http://meganrichards1674.wix.com/affordmephotography, each session is just $50!!! So without further ado, here are our pictures! 

That's all folks!

God Bless, 

Megan

***SHOUT OUT: Danielle K. for being a faithful reader and follower of our Blog. May God Bless you with a rainbow baby and may you always be blessed!***