SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 23, 2015

A HASTY UPDATE {04.23.2015}

Not much going on quite yet. I will admit that I was expecting AF to arrive today, but she didn't, I am patiently waiting. In other news, last night E and I watched Big Hero 6 and it was such a cute movie. I would definitely suggest it to others. Although there were a few moments where I thought it was a little too dark for younger kids, but still a really great movie.

Also, I completely forgot to update you on the results from my blood draw. According to my doctor, everything is perfectly normal. I am very thankful that God blessed E and I and even though we have to wonder our unexplained infertility, it's at least nice to know that there are no major factors weighing against us. I am grateful because now being considered "high risk" means that as soon as I get pregnant, the doctor will do blood work and ultrasounds to make sure that the levels are good for a growing baby.

I wanted to leave you with a few quotes, these are so encouraging and sometimes we need a little encouragement, especially my fellow TTC sisters during this Infertility Awareness Week.

 
 
God Bless and Baby Dust