SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 20, 2015

PRAISE GOD {04.20.2015}

Quick re-cap of our weekend:

I wanted to talk about my weekend because it has been such a glorious weekend. Friday night was amazing! The hubs and I rented quite a few movies from RedBox and enjoyed a delicious "cheat meal" from a new place called BullChicks. It was actually very good although, if you want wings, I suggest going to WingStop instead. Saturday, we were able to sleep in until about 11am! That was absolutely incredible! After we finally got out of bed, we headed to the gym. I was able to do a full 30 minutes on the stair master! I was shocked and excited that I managed to make it. When we finished our workouts, we decided to run to H.E.B. and Costco to complete our "meal prep" shopping a day early to eliminate the stress on Sunday. Only problem, I had an appointment at the Apple store at 5:20pm and we were really pushing the time limit. To be honest, I don't how we made it on time, but we did! I've been having some issued with my phone and Apple, being as incredible and absolutely amazing as they are, completely gave a me a free/new iPhone. Sunday started with a beautiful service at our church, followed by a hardcore workout. We then had to come home and do our "meal prepping", house cleaning, laundry, and even had some time to watch a few TV shows and read our nightly Bible assignment. Reading this over, I feel like it really doesn't even begin to show the true hype of our weekend, but it was crazy busy!

Looking forward to this week:

This is E's last week of school! He is almost done with year 2 of his program and will be moving on to Year 3 for the Fall. I'm so proud of him because Lord knows that it puts a lot of stress and added exhaustion for him, twice a week! I'm also looking forward to my cycle starting. I think I've only said this once before, but I really am looking forward to my cycle. I want to enjoy this because I really don't know when we will have another "TTC" cycle.

Anything else:

Our 3 year anniversary is coming up in about 20 days! Seems unreal that 3 years of marriage have passed, and 5 years of relationship bliss. I'm also looking forward to getting the dogs to the groomers, summer is coming and it is the worst time for them because it's so hot and they get stinky fast! Fur-baby moms will understand this.

Best news of the week:

All my tests including my ultrasounds and blood work have come back perfect! The doctor said that my ovaries look great, tubes are perfect, and uterus is just as it should be even for having a miscarriage last month. My blood work which including Thyroid testing, Lupus panel, and some other weird panel, all came back wonderful! So it really seems like this cycle may be fairly easy. I'm just thankful to the Lord that everything between E and I looks great and now that I am going to be considered "High Risk," this will require constant testing, blood work, and ultrasounds to make sure that baby is ok. It's so refreshing to have my doctor be on the same page as me with how important it is to me that our baby grow healthy and strong.

I leave you with this...

"Be grateful in the good times, and faithful in the bad times - God is in total control!"

God Bless and Baby Dust