SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 24, 2015

BUCKET LIST DREAMS {04.24.2015}


I have always loved making Bucket List's! I remember when we were Blogging on Tumblr, I made a silly Bucket List, but some of those items I really did want to accomplish. I decided to make a new Bucket List and I went ahead and added a few from my "when I was 19 years old" Bucket List items because I'm proud that two have already been completed from that previous list. So here we go...25 things I want to do before I turn 25, which is exactly 2 years and 4 months away!!!


  1. Go on a cruise anywhere (from old bucket list)
  2. Have fun on Vegas strip (from old bucket list)
  3. Have a healthy baby
  4. Visit Disney World and Universal Studios
  5. Take a plane with E anywhere
  6. Scuba dive in at least 3 tropical locations
  7. Go to an indoor skydiving place
  8. Move into a home - rental or owned
  9. Vlog for 365 days straight
  10. Go skiing or surfing
  11. Zipline in a tropical location
  12. Host a family Fall party
  13. Visit New York for Winter and watch the ball drop
  14. Pack our bags and travel without an itinerary or plan
  15. Complete at least 5 Pinterest DIY projects
  16. Visit the following states/countries
    • Bahamas
    • California
    • Cancun, Mexico
    • Colorado
  17. Watch sea turtles hatch or visit the sea turtle rescue in Florida
  18. Swim with stingrays and dolphins
  19. Sleep in Jeepster
  20. Enjoy a picnic with E
  21. Get Concealed Handgun License
  22. Try indoor rock climbing
  23. Attend 5 sporting events or concerts a year
  24. See a play/musical/ballet with E
  25. Pick fruit at a fruit farm or pick a pumpkin from a huge pumpkin patch

God Bless