SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 19, 2015

PROVERA • DAYS 1-5 {04.19.2015}

I promised myself that I would keep the blog updated with fitness, life, and TTC info. I decided to follow the same format I followed back in January. Check out Provera Days 1-5 below!!!

Provera Day 1 ~ 04/15
Cycle Day: --- (cycle has not started yet)
Medication: Provera 10mg
Symptoms: None, I usually do not have very many on day 1
OPK or HPT: ---
Milestones: Nothing...I was still waiting to hear back from my Dr's office about the blood work results
Fertility Chart: Will upload on cycle day 1

Provera Day 2 ~ 04/16
Cycle Day: --- (cycle has not started yet)
Medication: Provera 10mg
Symptoms: More than likely it was from my crazy hard workout at 3am, but I felt nauseous and just strange; I wasn't very hungry all day and just had no interest in eating
OPK or HPT: ---
Milestones: After calling my Dr's office for the third time and two emails later, I finally got an answer from my Dr's office on my blood work results
Fertility Chart: ---

Provera Day 3 ~ 04/17
Cycle Day: --- (cycle has not started yet)
Medication: Provera 10mg
Symptoms: Slight cramping
OPK or HPT: ---
Milestones: I feel really great/positive and looking forward to this cycle
Fertility Chart:---

Provera Day 4 ~ 04/18
Cycle Day: --- (cycle has not started yet)
Medication: Provera 10mg
Symptoms: More cramping but not terrible
OPK or HPT: ---
Milestones: Have been doing a great job of keeping up with my BBT charting
Fertility Chart: ---

Provera Day 5 ~ 04/19
Cycle Day: --- (cycle has not started yet)
Medication: Provera 10mg
Symptoms: None!
OPK or HPT: ---
Milestones: Taking Pre-Natals daily and feel great for remembering
Fertility Chart: ---