SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY {10.22.2015}

Today is my wonderful husband's twenty-fourth birthday. Geez! I know we aren't that old, but having known each other for fourteen years, I feel like we are. Last night, I surprised E by taking him to the mall and letting him pick out a few things. He loves hats, so we went over to Lids and he picked out a really nice all black Houston Texans baseball cap. Afterwards, we walked to Vitamin Shoppe and we stocked up on some supplements in preparation for Crossfit on Monday. In addition to the purchased gifts, I usually try to give him something homemade that's special and meaningful. After our mall adventure, we stopped by Chick-Fil-A, per his request, and then headed home where I gave him my homemade gift. I wrote him a long, sentimental note and gave him a custom made coupon book. Last time I gave him a coupon book was Easter 2011. He loved the idea then and was thrilled when he saw the coupon book this year. I'm going to keep this short and sweet and just leave some photos right here for you and do a Wednesday Photo Dump! Enjoy!
 
Photo Dump | E's 24 Birthday Edition
One day, my son will look like this.
 
I mean really, how adorable right?
 
I just had to post because he was is so cute!
 
On the way to his 23 birthday. I had family surprise him at the Houston Texans Grille.