SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 23, 2015

YOUNIQUE | LINK UP {10.23.2015}

Well happy Friday everyone! Hard to believe we have one week of October and then on to November we go. This morning, before heading to work, I filmed a fun little "Morning Makeup Routine" video for you. I thought it would be fun to show you just how amazing the Younique Products are. Don't forget, you can order your own at www.YouniqueProducts.com/MeganRRichards. Below you can find the links to each product.
 
 
In other news, this weekend is going to be crazy! Tonight, I have to run to the grocery store and pick up things to make a sidedish for our family reunion on Saturday. Sunday, we will be celebrating Baby Alli's second birthday!!! I cannot even believe that she is almost two! Her actual birthday is on October 30, but mom is celebrating early since Halloween is next Saturday. I look forward to posting pictures from this weekend. It's going to be great!
 
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful weekend!
If you aren't already, download the Periscope app on your phones, find my name "megrrichards" and follow me because I will be posting more videos and will have a fun giveaway soon which will be announced on Periscope. You can also follow me on Instagram here! Don't forget to "like" and "subscribe" to my YouTube channel because I will be posting videos there as well!
Have any questions about the Younique products? Email me at meganrrichards@yahoo.com.