SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 1, 2015

OCTOBER BE GOOD TO ME {10.01.2015}

This month, we are busy! That statement seems so easy and nice. Although I know that we will have fun, we are still swamped with things to do. What a blessing that we get to fill every weekend with something new and exciting.

Here's a look at our calendar:

October 3 - Acupuncture
October 4 - Church and day out with nephews
October 10 - Rice Harvest Festival and Fight Night
October 11 - Texas Ren Fest
October 17 - Friend's Engagement Shower
October 18 - Church and Saint Arnold Brewery
October 22 - E's Twenty-Fourth Birthday
October 24 - Family Reunion
October 25 - Church and Baby Alli's Second Birthday Party
October 31 - Halloween
 
It's funny how it looks so little and so simple, but realistically, it's going to be crazy! Aside from all that, I am loving the weather so far. Texas is not known for Fall weather, really we aren't known for any other weather than hot, but since the start of Fall, I have been pleasantly surprised. There have been a few rainy days but overall, it's been sunny with a breeze. I'm looking forward to the real Fall weather! Being able to wear sweaters, leggings, boots, scarves, I look forward to that, but we probably won't get that sweater-weather until at least mid-November. Good news is, we will be off in Florida for Thanksgiving and last year, we were so surprised at how cold it was.
 
Additionally, I am so ready for Christmas! Everything about Christmas is amazing. The movies, the gift giving, the lights, tons of craft shows like the Nutcracker Market, and spending time with family. I recently found a fun website that literally counts down to Christmas. How fun? Every now and then, I will head to the website just to see how many days we have left. Check out the website here! As of today, we have 84 days! Ahh!! Have you started buying gifts yet? I haven't, but I have started thinking about what I want to get people, does that count?