SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 19, 2015

2016 PREDICTIONS FOR PREGNANCY {11.19.2015}

baby, child, feet, toes, black and whiteWith just 43 days left until the New Year, I thought it would be fun to post the "official" list of names for women that will get pregnant in 2016. Is your name on the list? Mine, somehow, ended up on the list again this year and ironically it was on the 2015 list and I did in fact get pregnant in January. But, we aren't trying to conceive anymore so I'm going to assume that because I have five friends named Megan, that it will be one of them. Anyways, here's the list, just for a good laugh!
 
Jessica
Ashley
Amanda
Jennifer
Sarah
Stephanie
Nicole
Heather
Elizabeth
Megan
Melissa
Amber
Laura
Emma
Claire
Catherine
Michelle
Lisa
Danielle
Rachel
Gemma
Amy
Rebecca
Victoria
Stephanie
Kelly
 
baby, child, hands, mouth, people
 Tell me if  your name was on the list so I can keep up with you and find out if you did get pregnant before the end of 2016. Good luck to all my friends out there trying to conceive for 2016, I am praying for you daily!